If you’re looking for a complete guide to all the options at Success Real Estate School, you’re in luck. We have gone over their entire course selection and teaching philosophy in this article. With this Success Real Estate School review, you can know everything you need to know before enrolling.
Overview Of Success Real Estate School
History Of Success Real Estate School
Since 1992, Success Real Estate School has been working with students on their real estate education. Originally founded in Memphis, Tennessee, they eventually expanded all over the southern U.S. Since then, they have been teaching future real estate agents across the country through their online courses.
Since they started in the southern U.S., they have a deep connection with the area. They understand the culture and the market on a level that other real estate schools don’t. Because of this, they could be a great choice if you want to work in that area of the country.
Success Real Estate school offers courses for real estate licensing in Mississippi, Georgia, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky. Because they are so specialized in these states, they are able to focus on the particulars of each. This is an incredibly important thing to look for in an industry that is so specific to regions.
Success Real Estate School could be a good option because of their focus on the South. With so many people leaving coastal states and moving to different regions, there are commissions to be made. Because of this, becoming a licensed real estate agent in these areas could be incredibly lucrative.
Being in business for almost 30 years has allowed Success Real Estate School to hone their curriculum. They have worked with all kinds of students from all kinds of backgrounds and educational histories. No matter what type of learner you are, they understand how to teach you because they have encountered your style before.
They also have a great deal of experience in getting students to pass the real estate exam. According to them, most of their students have been able to pass the exams the first time they take them. This is a very important aspect of their teaching style and says a lot about their experience in the field.
They also take a great deal of care with who they hire as instructors. All of their instructors have experience in the actual real estate business and are eager to pass on their knowledge. By only working with instructors with hands-on experience, they are able to provide useful instruction about the career itself.
The fact that Success Real Estate School has been in business for almost 30 years says a lot. This kind of longevity in the real estate school industry shows that they are able to get results from students. If you want to get your real estate education from skillful instructors, they could be a good choice.
The teaching style of the instructors at Success Real Estate School is the key to their outcomes. They believe that in order for students to fully absorb information, they have to be engaged. This is why they put so much effort into selecting their instructors and curriculum.
Many former students have reported that their instructors were humorous and interesting to learn from. This is one of the things that sets Success Real Estate School apart from other institutions. Since they understand that an amusing approach can work wonders for retention, you can benefit from this attitude.
They also put an emphasis on accessibility with the material. They have developed a teaching style that is easy to understand and designed for all types of people. Because they are open to many kinds of students, it is important that they keep the material fresh and interesting.
Many students have reported that they were disappointed when the courses were over. This is perhaps the biggest compliment that a real estate school can get. Since the material can be somewhat complex and involved, this kind of student engagement is a real help. It also helps students remember the material and do better on the real estate exams.
In-Depth Look At Success Real Estate School
The instructors at Success Real Estate School are incredibly experienced. They are not only experienced in the industry itself, but also at teaching and passing that knowledge on. Because of this, you can get the best of both worlds with engaging classes and first-hand expertise.
Many of the instructors at Success Real Estate School have accolades in the real estate business. These include things like the David Ingram Real Estate Rookie of the Year and CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. These distinctions mean that the instructors have excelled in their careers and can show you how to as well.
All of the instructors are also certified to teach in their respective states by the governing bodies that oversee them. This means that they have undergone training specific to the states they are teaching in. It also means that you can be sure you are learning from someone who has been properly certified in education.
Since the instructors at Success Real Estate School are trained and certified, they are experts in the field. This kind of attention to their own professional development has allowed them to focus on their students. As one of those students, you can be certain that the information you’re getting is up-to-date and helpful on the exams.
Success Real Estate School Course Options
Success Real Estate School understands that not every type of classroom environment is good for everyone. Many people get their real estate license in their spare time while working a full time job. Because of this, they offer a wide variety of ways for you to get your real estate education.
Success Real Estate School offers courses in-person as well as online. The in-person courses are taught at their facilities in Tennessee and Mississippi. If you are someone who thrives in a classroom environment, this could be a great option. A live instructor and other students to bounce ideas off can be incredibly helpful.
They also offer courses in a completely online environment. This means that you can complete your education hours at your own pace and according to your schedule. This is a great feature for students that may have busy lives and families outside of their education.
The online education courses are run on The CE Shop platform. The CE Shop is a trusted online education platform that makes the courses accessible and easy to complete. Because of this, if you are not very tech-savvy, you will still be able to understand the courses.
Success Real Estate School does not have any kind of career development outside of the education hours. Other real estate schools offer networking opportunities and check-ins after you have finished. Because of this, if you do not have many connections in the industry, you may want to look elsewhere.
One of the resources that Success Real Estate School has, though, is their bookstore. There, you can find both the required hardcopies of textbooks as well as ebooks. Some of these books could be very valuable to you after you have begun your career. It is always a good idea to keep them around for reference as you start working.
Some of the books offered in the Success Real Estate School store are incredibly important. There are books on property management and home inspection as well as real estate principles. If you are interested in expanding the scope of your business, this could be a very helpful resource.
Even though they do not offer any networking opportunities, Success Real Estate School is dedicated to their students. Their comprehensive program is designed to help you be as effective as you can be as an agent. If you are able to work in the business effectively, you will have an easier time making connections.
Success Real Estate School Pricing
One of the most important aspects of a real estate education is the pricing. Not everyone has access to a lot of money to get their real estate license. Because of this, you may be concerned about the cost of tuition.
Luckily, Success Real Estate School is fairly affordable. Although education is never cheap, real estate school is cheaper than a four year college. The odds are that you will not have to take out the loans that can make education inaccessible for so many.
The online real estate courses at Success Real Estate School are a little bit less expensive than the in-person classes. The price differs with every state, since every state has different requirements. Depending on which state you are getting licensed in, the tuition will adjust accordingly.
The online courses go for between $120 to $565. However, the average is around $300 for most pre-licensing online courses. Although that is not a negligible amount of money, it is vastly more affordable than a 4-year college tuition.
One of the main benefits of the online courses outside of the price is the wider variety of available states. The online courses can be taken in five states that the in-person classes are not available in. This means that if you are not getting licensed in Tennessee or Mississippi, you can still take online courses.
The in-person courses at Success Real Estate School are more expensive than the online ones. The in-person courses come in between $450 and $495. While this is more expensive than an online course, there are benefits to taking them in-person.
One of the major benefits of spending the extra money on in-person classes is the experienced and engaging instructors. If you are getting your license in Tennessee or Mississippi, it could be worth the extra money. The instructors at Success Real Estate School make a big difference in the educational experience.
Of course, if you are not getting your license in either of these states, the in-person classes aren’t available. If you are dead-set on benefiting from a live, in-person instructor, you may want to pay the extra money elsewhere. Depending on your learning style, the online classes may not work for you.
Pros And Cons Of Using Success Real Estate School
- Experienced Instructors – The instructors at Success Real Estate School are perhaps their greatest asset. Since many of them have already been successful in the business, you are getting the best insight. By taking the in-person courses, you can benefit from their knowledge and expertise.
- Affordable Tuition – Even though the tuition at Success Real Estate School is far from cheap, it is not prohibitive. Some online real estate schools can be over $1,000 and this can block access to some demographics. Most of their courses are less than $500, which opens them up to a much wider variety of students.
- Longevity – Success Real Estate School has been in business almost 30 years. That kind of longevity is not bought, it is earned. This means that you can be sure you are getting your education from dedicated instructors and staff.
- Comprehensive Texts – The bookstore at Success Real Estate School is incredibly in-depth. These texts have been developed by the staff and instructors to ensure that they include useful information. If you are so inclined, you can build a comprehensive library that will serve you well in your career.
- Region-Specific – The courses at Success Real Estate School are specific to the Southern United States. Because of this, they are able to provide a specialized form of education. In the real estate business, location is everything, and understanding the market is crucial.
- Great Response Times – We contacted this real estate school to check response times and to ask questions to help us compile this review. The response times of this school are great as they responded in 8 minutes!
- Few Student Resources – Many real estate schools offer meetups and networking opportunities for graduates. Success Real Estate School does not have these resources. Because of this, you may need to look for networking opportunities elsewhere.
- No Pass or No Pay Guarantee – Many other real estate schools such as Colibri Real Estate will offer a guarantee that you will pass. If you do not, you don’t have to pay your tuition. Success Real Estate School does not offer this guarantee, so it is up to you to thrive and do well.
- In-Person Classes in Only Two States – Success Real Estate School only offers in-person classes in Mississippi and Tennessee. Since their instructors are so valuable, this could be a missed opportunity in other states. The other five states only have online courses available, which can defeat the purpose.
- Do Not Run Their Own Online Courses – Most real estate schools run their own online courses with their own instructors, Success Real Estate School does not. They promote courses from The CE Shop which are great but this has nothing to do with the instructors at this particular school so you would be getting your education from The CE Shop and not them
- Prices On The Higher Side – The pricing for this real estate school is higher in some states than other real estate schools that offer pre-license courses in the same states.