Taking the state and national real estate exam is a major part of getting your real estate license. If you have been considering using Real Estate Exam Scholar for your test prep, you may have questions. We have put together this Real Estate Exam Scholar review to help answer these questions for you.
Overview Of Real Estate Exam Scholar
Real Estate Exam Scholar has been helping people get through the real estate exam for years. They have been working with students long enough to know where the problem areas are. This is incredibly helpful to you as a student, since they are focused on those areas.
Because they have been helping prep students for so long, they have a lot of data at hand. They use this data to narrow down the parts of the exam that are the most difficult. By taking this data and channeling it into their curriculum, they can be as effective as possible.
Real Estate Exam Scholar has been called the best exam prep available by different publications. In their time, they have taken this very seriously and tried to improve their practices. By utilizing all the different results they get, they have been able to create the most effective exam prep.
They have been able to take all the information they have acquired and organize it thoroughly. This is then presented to you as a study guide. Because of their history of working with all kinds of students, this study guide is helpful and applicable to the test.
One of the things that Real Estate Exam Scholar can boast about the most is their experience. They have narrowed down their focus to the exam alone. Their years of perfecting their study guides has led to a well-balanced and easy to understand course.
The experience they have with students taking the exam comes through in their materials. They understand that one of the biggest hurdles of the test is the actual test environment. Because of this, they have tailored the practice exams to be just like the real one.
This tailoring can only be done when the school understands how the test feels to take. This is an incredibly important consideration and one that Real Estate Exam Scholar has taken. Through their experience, they have found that students need to feel like they have taken the test before.
By taking their experience with helping people prep and turning into a course, they can be effective. This allows them to not only know what people struggle with, but to know how they feel about it. This personalization and human touch is the key to their success.
The teaching style for the Real Estate Exam Scholar test prep is based on emotion and feeling. They try to make their practice exams as much like the final test as possible. Because of this, you will feel comfortable when the actual test day comes.
Their main focus is to alleviate some of the anxiety that you might be feeling as you prepare. They do this by giving you instant feedback on your practice tests, so you can improve where needed. This instant feedback is a great way to get what you need and know where you need to focus.
They also give you a mix of timed and untimed exams to help you get a handle on the subject matter. By allowing you to compare how you feel against each one, you can see how you will do on the day. The goal is to get you as close to the allotted time as possible without stressing.
Real Estate Exam Scholar understands that the exam is stressful. Because of this, the style of their study materials is accessible and easy to understand. Not everyone will feel comfortable right away, so they want you to be able to ease into it.
In-Depth Look At Real Estate Exam Scholar
Most of the content that comes with a Real Estate Exam Scholar course consists of practice exams. They believe that repetition is a great way for you to understand what you need to focus on. It will also help you get comfortable with the exam itself.
They also offer the option for you to translate the text of the exam to audio content. Many students find this to be incredibly helpful and helps them absorb the material subliminally. If you find you learn well from audiobooks, this could be a great feature for you.
You also get a full terms glossary, which is very helpful for certain portions of the exam. These exam portions tend to be very heavy on terms, so having this resource available to you is great. It will allow you to have them all in one place that is easy to reference as you study.
You also get access to over 750 flashcards to help you study whenever you want and whenever it’s convenient. These flashcards can be helpful for getting familiar with the questions any time. If you find that taking practice tests is too much pressure, these can be a great option for you.
Real Estate Exam Scholar only offers one option for their exam prep courses. They are all taken in an online format with digital materials such as flashcards and videos. This is a great option for people who have a lot of other responsibilities in their life.
Since the courses are all taken online, you can take them at your own pace. In fact, Real Estate Exam Scholar gives you up to six months of access for finishing the course. Because of this, you don’t have to treat your exam prep like a cram session.
Being able to take your time with the material means you can absorb the material much better. One of the issues people have with studying for an exam is they try to study too much material at once. This leads to confusion and a poor performance on the exam.
By taking as much time as you need on your exam prep, you can retain that information. Letting it become second nature to you is a great way to feel comfortable when exam day comes. Instead of memorizing, you will be familiar with the concepts and the basic principles themselves.
Some other real estate exam preparation schools also offer a live, in-person course or a live webinar course. Real Estate Exam Scholar does not have these options. If you are someone who needs that face-to-face contact, you may want to go elsewhere for your exam prep.
Real Estate Exam Scholar has a fairly extensive library of extra study materials for you to choose from. They have ebooks such as Real Estate Math Express and Principles of Real Estate. If you would like to have these resources available to you, they could be a good extra source of information.
One of the other resources they have is their availability. Not all real estate exam prep schools are available to every state. However, Real Estate Exam Scholar is available to all 50 states in the U.S. This is incredibly valuable since every state has their own real estate exam.
Perhaps their most valuable resource for students is their pass or no pay guarantee. This can be an incredible source of help and confidence when taking the exam. Many students have found that this has helped them relax during the exam.
Because you will get a refund if you don’t pass the exam, Real Estate Exam Scholar stands by their methods. If you are wary of spending money on an exam prep course, they could be a great option for you. Having this guarantee in the back of your mind could be a major help during the actual exam.
One of the resources that Real Estate Exam Scholar is missing is in-person help. Because they are a strictly online, on-demand format, there are no humans to deal with. Some people might have trouble with this and because of that, Real Estate Exam Scholar might not be for them.
Real Estate Exam Scholar Pricing
To get to the point of taking an exam prep course, you have to first go to real estate school. Many people get their real estate license in their spare time while working other jobs. Real estate school can be expensive, and many people do not have extra money to spend on prep.
Because of this, it may seem like an exam prep course is not worth the extra money. People feel that they should have gotten the prep they needed from their real estate school. However, there are specifics of the real estate exam that a regular school simply doesn’t cover.
That’s why an exam prep school like Real Estate Exam Scholar is so important. They work to not only help you with the material, but also the actual act of taking the test. This can be helpful and get you to the point where the prospect of the test is no longer stressful.
Luckily, with Real Estate Exam Scholar, you don’t have to worry about price. All of their courses are just $39 for everything that you need to be prepared. At that price, there is almost no reason to not give yourself the extra help you might need.
This is by far the lowest price for any exam prep course that is available. Many other exam prep courses are somewhere between $60 and $100. Some are even upwards of $200, depending on what extras you get.
Pros And Cons Of Using Real Estate Exam Scholar
- Low Price – Real Estate Exam Scholar touts their low price as a major feature. While they also offer a lot more, this price point makes it difficult to say no to their course. For only $39, it’s hard to imagine a scenario where it wouldn’t be worth it to take it.
- Available in Any State – The fact that Real Estate Exam Scholar is available in all 50 states is another plus. They have tailored their material to each state portion of the exam. Not all real estate exam preparation schools have this option, so they are not as accessible.
- Unlimited Practice Tests – Real Estate Exam Scholar allows you to take as many practice tests as you want. This is a great way to prepare yourself for the actual exam. This is especially true since you get up to six months to prepare. Being able to take all these practice exams is a great way to get ready.
- Text to Audio Option – Many people are using audio content as a way of learning while doing other things. Audio content is becoming more and more popular as an educational tool and Real Estate Exam Scholar understands this. Being able to throw on headphones and study for the exam is a major plus.
- Money-Back Guarantee – Knowing that you can get a refund if you don’t pass the exam is a big upside. Many people find that this gives them peace of mind when they are studying and taking the exam. Money is tight all over and having this kind of insurance policy is a great feature.
- No Human Interaction – Many people learn best when they are learning from actual people. Because Real Estate Exam Scholar is all online and on-demand, there is no human interaction. This might be a downside for certain types of learners, but, most exam prep courses don’t have any human interaction or support so it may not be something you can find with exam prep.
- Only One Course Option – Even though the standard exam prep course is very inexpensive, other exam prep schools offer more options. Since Real Estate Exam Scholar only has one course option, this might not be exactly what you’re looking for. If you would like many course options, you might consider PrepAgent.
- Six Month Access – Real Estate Exam Scholar allows you six months to complete your exam prep course. While this is still quite a bit of time, there are some schools that will give you up to a year of access but usually, it costs a bit more. If you feel you need more time to complete the course, a different school such as PrepAgent may be a better choice.